Friday, January 27, 2012
Food Adventure Friday- Week 12
Having a Food Adventure can be a great way to encourage good eating habits!
Here are a few suggestions for "Food Adventures," you can have with your family:
1. Plan a meal around a movie or book.
2. Go to an ethnic restaurant or grocery and pick something totally "foreign" to try!
3. Have a taste testing party.
4. Plan a meal around a particular color.
5. Take your kids to the grocery store or a market. Tour the produce. Look at all of the colors and shapes. Name the fruits and vegetables. Pick some things to try.
6. Plan a Scavenger Hunt Meal.
7. Play with your Food.
8. Make fun food creations.
What are your ideas? Plan a Food Adventure, Then come back and share!!