Image Map

Meal Planning Monday

14 November 2011


Usually my meal plan is laid out on scraps of paper. At some point during the week, I forgot the plan, lose the plan, or neglect the plan (i.e. forget to look at it until 5:30 at which time I realize that there is not nearly enough time to make the planned meal.)  So, I decided to jump on the bandwagon and post my meal plan. Hoping that, at least this way, I'll always know where it is and that it would hold me more accountable.

I'm starting small this week with just dinners...

Dinners

Monday: Southern Style Black Eyed Peas, Cornbread Muffins
Tuesday: Balsamic Chicken
Wednesday: Whole wheat angel hair pasta with mini meatballs, wheat rolls, spinach salad.
Thursday: Smoked Sausage with sweet potatoes, russet potatoes, red peppers and onions (This, plus a little season salt, is the recipe :) )
Friday: Black and White Bean Chili* and leftover cornbread muffins
Saturday: Cheesie Mac
Sunday: Green Enchilada Pie










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your questions, comments, and suggestions so that we can all learn from each other!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...