Image Map

There's Love in Your Lunch!

23 November 2011


I could have called this post, "There are Leftovers in Your Lunch," but if there's one thing my family does seem to be picky about, it's leftovers. They're always looking for something new, and leftovers are too "been there, done that!"

Generally, that means that when it's time to clean out the fridge, we end up with a bunch of containers full of various leftovers that completely went to waste. This drives me crazy, so I've been trying to make a conscious effort to use the leftovers in lunches.

Today's Bento was heart cashew butter sandwiches with leftover pumpkin pancake bread. I added faces with raisins and banana chips, leftover fruit salad from this morning's breakfast, and heart carrots and heart cheese.

I'm still waiting for my "real" Bento box to arrive from Amazon, hopefully any day!!

If you haven't already done so, check out my giveaway to win your own Bento gear (including all kinds of fun stuff that I don't even have myself) as well as, muffin tins for Muffin Tin Meals and other goodies to help make food fun!

1 comment:

  1. We've got leftovers in our lunches today too! I didn't do anything cute with them though - LOVE the little heart faces you did!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your questions, comments, and suggestions so that we can all learn from each other!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...