31 Days Challenge- Day 30: Assess
30 January 2012
With the challenge almost over, you task to today is to assess. Take a look at where you started and why you decided to start the challenge. Look at what you've accomplished and what you have yet to accomplish. Then use this information to decide where you want to go from here.
I'd love for you to answer these questions- at least for yourself. If possible, post your responses on your blog, post in the comments, or send me an e-mail. I'd love to know how what worked for you in this challenge and what didn't. I'd love to know where you are and where you still need to go and what support you would like to help you get there.
31 Days Challenge Assessment:
1. Why did you decide to take the challenge?
2. Which challenge or challenges were the most effective for you and your family? Why?
3. Which challenge or challenges were the least effective for you and your family? Why?
4. What changes have you seen in your family's eating habits over the past month?
5. What are the biggest challenges that still remain?
6. What are your new goals for the next week? month? year?
If you choose not to respond either on your blog or in the comments, please e-mail me your thoughts at info (at) teachinggoodeaters.com I am hoping to turn the series into an e-book so any feedback (good or bad) that I can get would be very helpful.