Image Map

This Week's Meal Plan- How to Stretch a Rotisserie Chicken

02 April 2012



Since the birth of our fourth child I've been having a little trouble keeping up with everything, so I decided to try to simplify our meal plan this week. One of the easiest dinner plans I discovered is to buy a rotisserie chicken (I buy it at BJ's Wholesale) and use it for several meals. This week, one $5.99 chicken will be stretched over 4 dinners and one lunch!


Dinners

Rotisserie Chicken, Steamed Broccoli and Uncle Ben's Long Grain and Wild Rice
Make Your Own Salads (with Rotisserie Chicken)
Cheesie Mac
Chicken Corn Soup and Homemade Bread
Grilled Cheese with Guacamole and Bacon with Chicken Corn Soup

Lunches

Leftovers (Cheesie Mac, Soup)
Refried Bean, Cheese, and Avocado Quesadillas, Grapes
Cashew Butter and Jelly, Apple Slices
Macaroni noodles with peas, butter, and Parmesan cheese
Egg Carton Lunch
Quinoa Nuggets

Breakfasts

Teddy Bear Toast (I used Cashew Butter), Blueberry, Banana, and Coconut Milk Smoothie
Green Monster Muffins, Pina Colada Smoothie
Beanie Pizzas
Mini Quiches and Strawberries
Fruit Cereal, Sausage

Snacks

Veggies and Spinach Artichoke Hummus
Quinoa Cookies
Ants on a Log
Roasted Chick Peas
Popcorn
Fruit

This Post is Linked Up To: Meal Plan MondayGood Cheap Eats and Money Saving Mom


2 comments:

  1. wow, I love how you have everything planned. I only manage my dinners. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tara! This is the first time I've planned everything. I usually plan dinner and breakfast (we have to since we outlawed cereal!) but it was going to be a busy week so I wanted it all planned out so I didn't have to worry about it!

      Delete

Please add your questions, comments, and suggestions so that we can all learn from each other!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...